Going Local on a Global World - WPP Business Session
17/03/2015, Island Shangri-La Hotel / Supreme Court Road, Hong Kong
Join exclusive WPP Business Session with special guest speaker, HBS professor John A. Quelch. Four speakers will share valuable insights into how local brands thrive. An open discussion, focusing on the rise of Chinese brands and how to get your WeChat Marketing right in China with interesting case studies. Enjoy the privilege of a business talk with "All Business Is Local" book writer.
• BrandZ China 2015– Most valuable Chinese brands
• Marketing with Chinese characteristics
• The rise of Chinese Brands
• Challenges of penetrating the third and fourth tier cities
• Optimizing Marketing Activities with WeChat
• HBS Professor John A. Quelch, former Dean of International Management at CEIBS - China's leading business school.
• Rupam Borthakur (MD, Millward Brown HK-Taiwan)
• Jason Yu (GM China, Kantar Worldpanel)
• Eric Tan (Senior Client Service Director, TNS)
Advance registration is required. Confirm your seat with firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 1381 798 2045
Limited vacancies. This breakfast session is free of charge. Intended for regional (pan-Asia) Senior Management Kantar clients.
John A. Quelch is the Charles Edward Wilson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School.