Indonesia Economic Outlook 2014
Already in 2014 companies have recognized the need to be prepared for changes in their market. The ‘Indonesia Economic Outlook 2014’ report gives insight on the key global trends and explores how they will impact Indonesia.
Key trends from the report include:
- Premiumization : Introduce new products with added value and pack it as premium to the consumers will still relevant to Indonesia market
- Big Format : Bigger pack size enable us to be creative in pricing to tell our value proposition
- Male Grooming : Launch a specific product that is special for male
- Tight Competition : Open all possible channel for promotion : Above The Line, Below The Line, and Digital are very important for a brand to be considered by consumers
- Extensive Euphoria : Make sure you have the 'slot’ in the media during this busy time
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download the full report.
The report gives insight on the key global trends and explores how they will impact Indonesia
Soon Lee, Lim
General Manager - Kantar Worldpanel Indonesia
- +62 811 940 7829
- Send a messageSoon Lee, Lim