Retail Snapshot in November, 2013
Kantar Worldpanel Retail Snapshot supply the information of China main retailers market trend and aim to support you grasp China waving FMCG market
The key points for November Retail Snapshot report:
- Sun Art Group sees some share loss over the last 4 weeks as Carrefour regains their lead over the Balian Group.
- Sun Art Group’s remains the only retailer to grow their shopper base and continues to lead the way in terms of penetration.
- Carrefour’s recent growth has come from an increase in the number of trips.
- Vanguard had encouraged shoppers to make more trips but has the lowest basket size due to a greater proportion of non-hypermarket stores in their portfolio.
- Yonghui increase their presence in North region.
Kantar Worldpanel, the world's leading provider of syndicated continuous consumer research solutions, works alongside CTR within China to measure consumer purchasing and consumption behaviors. Its services assist brand managers in gaining an even deeper understanding of consumer behavior, major retailer's in-store performance and the FMCG marketplace.
Sun Art Groupís remains the only retailer to grow their shopper base
Get in touch
Please click here to download the reportPlease click here to download the report