Health and Beauty products and treatments in the UK
Whether you have a strategic issue covering broad market categories or a specific issue for your particular brand our dedicated Health and Beauty team's insights span across both Purchase and Usage. We look at who actually makes the purchase for example Mum, teenage daughter or young male, giving you real insights into your shoppers and their behaviour.
Our Consumer Panel of 30,000 households provides a detailed insight into the UK grocery and hight street landscape and what shoppers are buying. The Health and beauty team continuously track consumer and shopper behaviour in the toiletries, healthcare and baby markets:
- Toiletries – we examine shopper trends from category to individual product level and by named outlet across the industry
- Healthcare – we cover over the counter markets with additional insights into the healthcare categories, for example, GSL v Pharmacy only products.
- Baby - a group of mothers within our main panel is selected by the age of baby ensuring we report a representative sample of baby markets
To analyse the Prestige shopper and markets where gifting and internet purchase is very important, we use our 15,000 representative individual’s panel called Beauty Panel.
Beauty Panel specifically analyses:
- Prestige Shopper and Markets - the notoriously fragmented fragrance market, prestige skincare, prestige cosmetics, Gift Packs and non bar coded products such as Avon
- Retail Structure - the retail structure Beauty Panel can report on ranges from Department Stores to High Street to the Internet and everything in between
- Beauty Treatments - we can tell you how much is spent, where and what treatment was purchased, and because it using Beauty Panel it will look at Beauty Salons through to Department Stores and individual behaviour including the brand that was used.
The Health and Beauty team deliver insights in markets including toiletries and specialist beauty
Get in touch
Strategic Insight Director
- +44 (0)20 8967 4442
- Send a messageTim Nancholas