Understand who shoppers are and how they shop for apparel, footwear and accessories
Fashion is an important consideration for consumers all over the world, and apparel represents a substantial part of any home’s expenditure.
The Worldpanel Fashion service monitors the market trends, shopper behaviour and industry dynamics in many countries. The consumer panel data delivered by Worldpanel Fashion enables businesses to deepen their understanding of
- brand performance and retail trends
- price evolution
- popularity of apparel types over time
- market shares by channel
- shopper behaviour by demographic splits
- shopper profiles by retailer and apparel type
- the importance of promotions
- the growth of online and mobile fashion retail
Our dedicated fashion teams work with the biggest international retailers and manufacturers to apply our insights to inform strategies and increase business success.
Through Worldpanel Fashion, Kantar Worldpanel monitors the market trends and industry dynamics in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, France, Mexico, Portugal, Spain and the UK.
Get in touch