Purchase and consumption of food and beverages outside the home
Through specialist panels, Kantar Worldpanel measures the purchase and consumption of food and beverages outside the home in several markets in North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. A consumer read based on a global continuous sample with the latest technology available records every snack, beverage and meal bought for consumption out-of-home, whether that’s on the go, at the place of purchase, in the workplace or elsewhere.
Smartphone collection technology
Our smartphone collection technology lets us track the exact moment of consumption and, as a result, develop a detailed picture of consumers’ behaviours and attitudes. Data gathered includes demographic information about the final consumer, where the purchase has been made and the price paid, adding to the existing Kantar Worldpanel offer in order to create an integrated view of the in-home and out-of-home food and drink markets.
This panels offer our clients the ability to answer such questions as:
- Is my competition different between light and high frequency buyers?
- Where do I have more opportunities? Which occasions should drive my growth?
- Which customer needs are we successfully meeting and how are we performing over time?
- How can we drive customer loyalty?
- What repertoire do consumers have across the year?
- Who are my true competitors?