Consumer panels for fuel and other categories sold by petrol retailers
Using samples of motorists, Worldpanel Petrol measures fuel purchases and other categories sold by petrol retailers. By monitoring these purchases, we provide information on number of clients, frequency, spend and prices. Through our consumer panel, the brands in this industry:
- Benchmark their performance against their competitors
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and transform them into new opportunities for growth.
- Segment consumers based on their actual behaviour
- Understand fuel price elasticity by type of consumers
- Anticipate change based on previous trend measurement
With the economic situation and rising fuel prices adding unprecedented strain on consumers disposable income, how have and will consumers react? Are they filling up less often or are they sticking to a certain spend value per fill up? Kantar offers insight into these questions and more.
Through this panel the brands in this industry can benchmark their performance against their competitors and find new opportunities for growth.
Get in touch