Partnership with UNICEF
Brighter Futures is Kantar’s partnership with UNICEF.
Since 2004, we have worked together to help some of the world’s most vulnerable children. We currently join forces in four areas:
- Tackling Child Labour in Bangladesh. Almost one million children aged between 10 - 14 in Bangladesh are forced to work. Kantar and UNICEF provide children with the support they need to allow them go to school instead of work.
- Protecting Children from Violence in Bolivia. 3.5 million children and adolescents in Bolivia are victims of violence. Kantar's support aims to protect them against exploitation by improving their legislative rights and creating special support units for victims.
- Creating Children’s Corners in Malawi. In one of the most affected countries by the HIV and AIDS pandemic, over one million children have been orphaned and made vulnerable. Kantar ensures thousands of children to have access to psychosocial support through the creation of community centres, known as Children's Corners.
- Vaccinating Children in Mauritania. Globally, pneumonia and diarrhoea are the two leading killers of children under 5. Kantar will support UNICEF's goal to eliminate these preventable diseases by 2025.
Brighter Futures’ funds are raised by:
- Employees: Kantar Worldpanel’s volunteers develop fundraising activities to support our partnership with UNICEF. They can be second hand markets, sportive challenges, auctions of promises or team building activities, among others.
- Panellists: In some countries, families that collaborate in our surveys can exchange the points they earn to cash donations for UNICEF. If you are already a member of any of our panels and want to use your points to support UNICEF, please get in touch with your usual contact in your country.
Find out more about Kantar Brighter Futures through:
Get in touch
Mr. David Anjoubault
General Manager - Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam (58 Vo Van Tan, Dist. 3, HCMC, Vietnam)
- +84-8 3930 6631
- Send a messageMr. David Anjoubault