Kantar Worldpanel Insight Kontest 2014 Kicked Off
Challenge Yourself - Win Prize - Build Career
As the world leader in consumer knowledge and insights based on continuous consumer panels, we are proud to bring you the unique opportunity to explore your potential in market research and marketing.
What is Kantar Worldpanel Insight Kontest?
In an effort to assist in providing training and career opportunities for local Vietnamese students in Market Research, Kantar Worldpanel has initiated Kantar Worldpanel Insight Kontest 2014 in Ho Chi Minh City.
Process & Timeline
Application: Submission opens till 26 September 2014. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for further steps.
Panel School on 22 October: Short-listed candidates will be invited to the Panel School, where you are equipped with unique training on Market Research, Consumer Panel and Marketing Applications from business leaders at Kantar Worldpanel
Business Test on 23 & 24 October: Following the Panel School, contestants will enter a challenge on the essential skills and knowledge of a market researcher.
Case Challenge on 11 November: Successful contestants in the Business Test will have an opportunity to challenge your marketing knowledge and apply your analytical skills to generate business insights and solve a given case study based on real marketing issues about consumer buying behaviour.
- Gold Award : 7,000,000 VND
- Silver Award : 5,000,000 VND
- Bronze Award : 3,000,000 VND
- Employment/Internship opportunity
Why should you join?
- Unique opportunity to attend the Panel School and receive valuable training of market research and marketing applications by Kantar Worldpanel business leaders
- Opportunity to apply your learning in real business case studies and impress future employers with this experience in your resume
- Opportunity to improve your marketing knowledge, analytical skills, presentation skills and pressure handling skills
- Opportunity to win prize and join us at Kantar Worldpanel
Who can apply?
- Bachelor degree third or fourth year with GPA of 7.0/10 or 2.8/4 and above
- High interest in marketing and market research
- Strong analytical skill and numerical skill to interpret data into actionable insights
- Fluent English and strong presentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Business-oriented, result-driven, and passionate to learn and develop
How to apply?
Please email your completed application form together with your latest transcript and related certificates to:
Ms. Nguyen Dang Thanh Thuy
Insight Kontest Coordinator
Submission deadline: 26 September 2014.
Download Application Form: Please refer to the link on the upper right side of this page to download application form.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for further steps.
Changes in the contest process, if any, are at Kantar Worldpanel’s discretion and shall be announced to participants in a sufficient time ahead.
Facebook & LinkedIn: Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam