Konsumer Express Launched!
Consumers are always at the center of marketing and sales strategies, especially in a turbulent economy like Vietnam. A sound understanding about Vietnamese consumer behaviours and regular update of the changes would enable companies to act quickly and gain more advantages in this competitive arena.
With efforts to bring you the best services that fit your needs, we would like to introduce our new Konsumer Express - Consumer Panel Data Delivery service through WorldpanelOnline.com.
What is in it for you?
Full and flexible data access to the essential consumer behaviors and trends that drive your brand performance through a fast and effective ONLINE delivery tool:
- Convenient Access: Anytime, Anywhere
- Simplicity: Simple and intuitive to get the data you need
- User Constructed Report: Easily build, update and share your personalized reports online
- Control: Enable security for data access and sharing
- Continuous Improvement
Access to all standard KPI reports and Data Explorer
- All Consumer Panel basic measures (Sales Value/ Volume; Value/ Volume Share%; Average consumer price; Buyers, Penetration%; Average Spend/ Volume per Buyer; Purchase Frequency; Average Spend/ Volume per Purchase Occasion)
- Full data break-down*:
- Product itemization to SKU level
- Major demographic criteria (regions, household income ranges, key shopper ages, with kids/ without kids, household sizes)
- Purchase locations (street shops; wet market; modern trade – Metro, Coopmart, Big C..., minimarkets; gift; direct sales; specialty etc.)
- 2-year data, with various time splits: annually, YTD, 12-weekly, 4-weekly (based on subscription)
Free training about Consumer Panel methodology and WorldpanelOnline (a session of 2-hours at Client office within Vietnam territory)
(*)with statistical data significance of above 30 raw buyers in a year
Konsumer Express - E-ticket to fundamental market and performance measures
Get in touch
Mr. David Anjoubault
General Manager - Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam
- +84-8 3930 6631
- Send a messageMr. David Anjoubault