Get The Bigger Picture
A new service that will be Kantar Worldpanel’s biggest sample yet, harnessing people’s smartphones to fully understand the motives behind any shopping trip, in any store, whenever and wherever.
Have you seen the latest
Worldpanel Plus insight
Take a look at insight from Easter, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day and more to discover how Worldpanel Plus can better your shopper understanding.
Adding ‘a Real Plus’ To Your Consumer Insight
- Broaden understanding of what shoppers are doing through increased channel and category coverage.
- Deepen understanding of why shoppers do what they do with our biggest sample ever.
- Accelerate speed of insight by being closer to the moment of truth.
Watch The Video
Consumer and shopper behaviours are changing - time for a new level of insight
The way we consume, the way we communicate, the way we purchase… with more choice and more channels than ever before, we’re more informed and connected to the world around us… So you need to interact differently and adapt…quickly.
We’ve developed our technology to meet this changing world, our insight will grow…and become even more inspiring with Worldpanel Plus.
18% OF US WERE PLANNING DIY OVER EASTER BUT DID WE SPRING INTO ACTION?
HOW WE WERE PLANNING TO HAVE AN EGGCELLENT EASTER!
MOTHER’S DAY: MUM’S THE WORD... KEEP HER HAPPY WITH SIMPLE PLEASURES
It’s more about quality time...
...and simple gifts and gestures...
The top five gifts received this year
Chocolate & confectionary
Special meal made at home
VALENTINES DAY: KEEP IT SIMPLE, SWEETHEART
It’s too commercialised
I don’t like to be spoiled
Eating in is the
NEW eating out
Sometimes a card
says it all...
...and size doesn’t matter...
CHRISTMAS: SHOPPER JOURNEYS UNWRAPPED
In the lead up to Christmas, we visit more food shops, clothing stores and restaurants.
On the Saturday before Christmas, shoppers are keen to do the grocery shopping early
Worth £747 million* in grocery sales, Friday was the biggest shopping day of the year…
...Retailers needed to be prepared for last minute top up shoppers on the Sunday
Convenience, offers and price determine where we do our Christmas shop
Although not the primary driver, product awards are important to discounter shoppers...
Store choice for discounters and supermarkets is driven by the same categories
Finally, what might make shoppers change their store choice at Christmas?
BLACK FRIDAY: BRICKS & MORTAR TRIPS
Black Friday increases trips for several retailers but not grocery
Electronic shoppers are the Black Friday planners and deal-grabbers
We DO use Black Friday to buy Christmas Gifts
Black Friday instore experiences are hellish for some
Pumpkin sales peak early as shoppers don’t want to miss out
44% are scared of creepy crawlies, yet spider- themed items are the most popular
You don’t have to love Halloween to buy themed items
Scary film goers spend most on confectionery, are they the most invested in Halloween?
- Identify new channels and retailers to help reach new shoppers and new opportunities for your brand
- better understand your wider competition with a much broader coverage of channels and outlets
- understand shopper behaviour in new categories
- learn from more shoppers in more buying circumstances than ever before
- understand your shoppers behaviour beyond their grocery purchasing
- better understanding of why shopper’s make their choices through brand specific questions triggered by real purchase behaviour
- make faster business decisions
- unlock shopper’s real motivations closer to the moment of purchase
- unlock understanding of seasonal events just after they've happened
Covering more channels and sectors than ever before
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.