Embracing Ramadan to win consumers in Asia
Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) performance during Ramadan festive season created a sizeable sales uplift among Indonesians and a soft decline in Malaysia, according to our latest Asia Consumer Insights. Overall FMCG in Asia achieved a +4.8% growth during this year’s second quarter.
In this Asia Consumer Insights edition we focus in these two Muslim majority markets jointly with other topics:
- Q2 2019 Asia FMCG Overview
- Asia FMCG achieved a healthy growth by +4.8% in Q2 2019, slightly stronger than Q2 2018.
- Non-food sector, including both home care and personal care, continues to lead the FMCG market growth in Asia.
- The spotlight of the quarter
- FMCG performance during Ramadan creates a sizeable uplift among Indonesians, while a soft decline in Malaysia.
- Uncovering major similarities and differences between Indonesia and Malaysia to optimise strategies in order to win consumers in Ramadan.
Download our quarterly paper and get a full picture of the key FMCG performance indicators, consumer insights, trends and opportunities across Asia.