At Worldpanel we monitor FMCG purchases and trends across all retail channels through the biggest consumer panels globally. By constantly monitoring the market, Kantar offers accurate benchmarks showing how brands and retailers are currently performing based on key measures such as sales, purchase occasions, penetration, loyalty and many others. Our dedicated consumer experts use those measures to deliver actionable FMCG insights helping shape and support your marketing and communication strategies and your trade opportunities.
- Definition: Continuously and regularly tracks the purchase behaviours of the Thai households for in-home regular consumption
- Coverage: nine continuous panels in Saudi, UAE, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa, and seven on demand Pulse Panels in Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Senegal, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda and Iraq.
- Tracking: Take-home groceries purchases of all family members
- Sample size: More than 30,000 households, from Urban, Semirural and Rural according to each country and population.
- Categories: Tracking FMCG categories such as packaged food, beverages, dairy products, personal care and home care item
Get in touch
Idriss El Ganari
Regional Director, Africa & Middle East, Worldpanel Division
- Send a messageIdriss El Ganari