At Kantar we monitor FMCG purchases and trends across all retail channels through the biggest consumer panels globally. By constantly monitoring the market, Kantar offers accurate benchmarks showing how brands and retailers are currently performing based on key measures such as sales, purchase occasions, penetration, loyalty and many others. Our dedicated consumer experts use those measures to deliver actionable FMCG insights helping shape and support your marketing and communication strategies and your trade opportunities.
- Definition: Continuously and regularly tracks the purchase behaviours of the Thai households for in-home regular consumption
- Coverage: National Thailand
- Tracking: Take-home groceries purchases of all family members
- Sample size: 2,800 households in Urban, 1,200 households in Rural
- Categories: Tracking over 130 FMCG categories (includes packaged food, beverages, dairy products, personal care and home care items)