Kantar Worldpanel is a growing business that generates plenty of opportunities for new talents in many places of the world. We are constantly searching for passionate people about consumer knowledge who want to develop an ascending career. People with creativity, imagination and interpretation skills to see a world of opportunities and future success.
To fulfil our people's potential, we work to improve their abilities and skills. A complete talent development range of tools, including training, evaluation and career plans, has been developed to ensure we keep challenging ourselves and consistently deliver High Definition Inspiration. This framework aims to position Kantar Worldpanel as the best company for our employees and the best partner for our clients.
As a result of all this effort, we have recently been recognised as an employer of choice in UK, France and Spain. Know more about these awards by clicking here.
1. Position: Analyst
Location: Shanghai & Beijing
To ensure the completion of team tasks of client service and sales target. Based on the contract specifications, follow the pre-set work objectives, build good working relationship with relevant clients and provide support to the client service team.
1. Accurately and rapidly produce the materials needed by the client service team.
2. Timely provide the data and report to the client.
3. Directly handle external client matters.
4. Make timetables for the team and ensure timely and accurate execution.
5. Collect relevant market information and distribute to other team members.
1. Bachelor or Master degree, majored in Marketing, Management, Statistics and Sociology, etc.
2. Agood communicator and good at logical and analytical skills, and sensitive to numbers.
3. Patient, attentive to details and cooperative with the team.
4. Able to present to the clients independently.
5. A quick learner and able to spot and solve problems.
6. Handle pressure well and being innovative to learn and create.
7. Excellent English in both written and verbal communication.
8. Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially skillful at PPT.
2. Position: Senior Account Executive
To increase the sales and market share of the company; incessantly improve client satisfaction; undertake part of the project operations according to department business plans and business development procedures and systems; keep contact with client; maintain client relations and solve client problems; mine for more client demands.
1. Participating in the operational implementation of the projects
Keep contact with data production departments; utilize relevant software and analysis techniques in collecting, sorting, and preparing key data sets so as to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data. Participate in the implementation and assist in solving all problems arising from the implementation process. Organize the production of the data analysis report for medium and small projects according to the specifications of the contract and the report outlines.
2. Assisting the project management
Assist in CRM system maintenance according client relation management system and procedure of the company. Keep contact with the financial department, and manage medium and small client revenue according to sales contract, ensuring a timely recovery of sales funds.
3. Participating in client services and maintaining client relations
Assist in keeping touch with clients; accept and dispose client consultation and complaints; establish and maintain good client relations. Put in order the data relevant to clients; file and custody of these data, ensuring its completeness and improving the management and use efficiency. Assist in organizing medium and small-client meeting; prepare client meeting materials; present reports to clients during the meetings. Collect and analyze information concerning client demands; promote the sales of present client demands; collect and put in order client feedbacks; assist in mining for potential client values.
4. Assisting in improving work flows and technological innovations
Improve the operational technologies of application software (such as macro commands) so as to ensure the accuracy of data sorting process and enhance data sorting efficiency. Better the workflow and techniques of the production of client reports and charts; enhance report production efficiency. Share the experience regarding to workflow and technical implementation; offer support and suggestions for workflow and technological innovations.
5. Collecting business and market information
Use intranet, internet or commercial magazines to find out Kantar and customer panel activities related to the team as well as to the clients. Collect and analyze competitors and market information; keep a good knowledge of advantages and disadvantages of competitors; offer information support and suggestions in order to maintain and elevate the competitiveness of the company. Analyze market demands; assist in the development of new products and marketing activities; expand customer panel clients and markets.
6. Promoting the elevation of team achievement
Have a summary and analysis of the team achievement on a regular basis; take measures to solve the problems identified, or offer constructive advices, so as to promote team achievement.
1. University bachelor degree; majored in Economics, Business, Marketing, Management, Statistics, Sociology, Finance, Psychology or other relevant subjects.
2. Two years or more experience in market research. Research experience in FMCG industry is a plus.
3. Good communication, strong sense of responsibility, careful and patient, able to analyze data to form solid conclusions and recommendations, logical thinking and sensitive to figures, quick learner, Effective Time Management and problem solving.
4. Good pressure handling abilities, with team spirit and innovative consciousness.
5. Mandarin speaking is essential to this role.
6. Good at PPT, confident and clear presenter.
Please send your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in above roles
We will be delighted to hear from you.