1. 客户经理Account Manager （北京 上海 广州）
- Participating in the projects negotiation and understand clients request
- Managing the operation and execution of the project
- Maintain client relationship and provide customer service
- Revenue forecast and client revenue management
- Understand business dynamic and solve technical problem
- Participate in process improvement and technique innovation
- Organize, build and maintain the team
- Education: University bachelor degree; majored in marketing, statistics, psychology, or other relevant subjects
- Experience: Four years or more experience in market research and minimum 2 years of management experience
- Knowledge: Have a good knowledge of relevant expertise, as well as of customer fixed panel product and system knowledge; proficient in the use of MS Office and customer fixed panel analysis software
- Capacities: Good oral and written English; having a strong sense of responsibility; good communication, organization and coordination abilities; team building and good at analyzing and solving problems; good learner and innovator; sensitive to market and capable of handling pressure.
2. 数据工程师Data Scientist （北京或上海）
The project you'll be working on aims at enabling real-time purchase data collection, using the Image Recognition (machine learning) technology, ensuring commercially sensible findings out of the data, and the production of verifiable analytics.
You’ll be tasked to:
- Analyze the collected data and help identify:
- Abnormal / fraudulent shopping behaviour and help design counter-measures
- Patterns and methods to bring together parallel data flows (data matching)
- Resolve ambiguities using alternate data sources (data inference) based on various commercial scenarios
- Productionise the above data matching, fraud detection, and data inference, by putting it into a machine-learning environment
- Develop algorithm as well as statistical models to match and maximize the current data usage/automation.
- Personal traits: stimulated by creative problem solving, comfortable with number, comfortable with ambiguity, work well autonomously but also happy to sit as part of a team, can focus on one specific task and not getting bored by the task, willing to learn and able to learn fast.
- Professional skills: excellent analytical skills; strong communication as you’ll need to explain the complex technical issues to people who might not have the data science background; influencing the others in a rational way; creative thinking and solution-oriented; familiar with reporting automation (VBA), data analytics (SAS), analytical innovation and automation; computer coding skill is a plus but definitely not a must-have.
- Academic background: Bachelor degree or above. Those who majored in Mathematics, Economics, Econometrics, Finance and Investment might find quicker assimilation to the role but we do not intend to limit the range at all. Fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Work experience: Your years of work experience can be from zero to as many as is. We will tailor your talent in different level of roles ranging from Data Science Executive to Data Science Director. Certainly if you have worked in mobile research agency or technology company before, or if you have customized research experience before, or worked in a data analytics and research or statistics role, that would be a preferential advantage.
3. 专家服务经理 Expert Solution Manager （北京或上海）
- Identify clients’ business challenges and create the appropriate Kantar Worldpanel solution and proposal that addresses clients’ requirements.
- Manage the commercial aspect of Expert Solutions in China and achieve revenue targets in China.
- Work closely with the Regional Expert Solutions team to create the best methodological approach and proposal.
- Partner with Expert Services and regional and local Operations teams for the production of solutions.
- Deliver the results to clients, working with Client Service teams and Regional Expert Solutions team.
- On media solutions focus: Develop POV (point of view) for answering client briefs on media-focused solutions. Write proposals on the different portfolio of media solutions for specific client briefs. Lead client meetings across proposal sharing, answering client queries around technical and commercial aspects and identify opportunities for media-driven solutions from generic client meetings / discussions.
- On business solutions / expert services focus and on LinkQ & Shopper Solutions: Ensure business solutions like Decision Tree, Cluster Vision, Price Targeter, Shopper Mission, Chain Reaction, Expandability, Promotion Analysis, Scenario Modelling are well-managed and well-developed in China market, adhering to the guidelines and instructions from global and regional team-in-charge.
- The candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant (client / agency) experience, strong business sense and understanding, coupled with excellent communication, data interpretation and presentation skills.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to our esteemed clients in China, the candidate must possess strong analytical skills which can be applied in a commercial context. However no SAS or SPSS knowledge is required.
- Commercially driven, client oriented, with a passion for marketing. Proven experience in managing and hitting revenue targets.
- A team player who is systematic and organized; this candidate is also able to lead by example, is approachable, independent and able to influence others.
- Sound knowledge about China business landscape.
- Conversant in media jargon, being knowledgeable in media planning and buying tools in the market are an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills are important as the job environment requires the candidate to actively influence stakeholders.
- There will be a requirement to sell-in to the client new methods, processes and seek revenue generating opportunities. With that, the candidate needs to be bold and enjoy such challenges.
4. 运作督导 （北京 上海）
- 大学本科学历，专业不限； 1-2年相关工作经验；