The Value of a Digital Ad
This document curates insights from comScore, Kantar Worldpanel and Millward Brown.
Understanding the true value of digital advertising activity is a key challenge for brands and agencies, as they attempt to evaluate marketing spend holistically across online and other media. For publishers, the ability to demonstrate the quality of their inventory beyond reach and frequency remains crucial in securing both direct and automated advertising budgets.
This document curates insights from comScore, Kantar Worldpanel and Millward Brown in an overview of both delivery metrics (in-view, fraud-free, brand safe and to a targeted, human audience) and effectiveness measures that identify brand and sales impact. In successfully aligning these components, we will be better positioned to help brands determine true ROI, and use digital effectively in the wider media mix.
How well is a digital ad delivered…
- To an actual human being rather than a bot or spider
- In viewable locations, in a brand safe environments, in its intended geography
- To its intended demographic target
2) Brand / Sales Effect and ROI in a Cross-Media World
- More aware of or interested in the brand?
- More likely to consider buying / recommending it?
- Actually purchasing the brand?