10 Slides to Make You Think COVID-19 - Asia Edition
Proudly sharing “Ten Slides to Make You Think COVID-19” Asia Edition #2
- Korea: How did shoppers/consumers behave during the Swine Flu, MERs outbreak and how different is it compared to COVID-19?
- Taiwan: Being an ‘exemplary’ country on tackling COVID-19; how did FMCG fair?
- Philippines: With a distinct ‘Rich and Poor’ divide in the market, how are these SECs coping?
- Role of promotion for categories on the path to recovery in China. Be reminded on assessing the right depth, frequency, lever!
- E-commerce versus Brick and Mortar channel in lockdown – who is winning on the longer run in Indonesia?
- Our Beauty panel in China – with personal care being one of the more severely impacted categories – how is it recovering post lock down?
- Plus our other favorite key slides and updates on Out-of-Home purchasing, etc.
Explore more on this.