FMCG MONITOR AUGUST 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Monthly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total and by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG Segment performance
Some highlights in this issue:
- FMCG sector shows more sign of recovery in August 2016.
- While the spending increase are still driven by the price increase, there is a sign of recovery as the volume (Unit) bought per household is registering a positive trend.
- Positive growth is seen across retailers, for both modern and traditional trade.
- Value growth happened across segments this quarter, led by Personal Care, Home Care and Beverages. However, Food still hasn’t recovered yet in terms of volume (units) growth.
- What interesting thing can we know from Out of Home panel data? Many things, of course. To answer this question, we dig up our Out of Home panel data and found some.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.