FMCG MONITOR Full Year 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Quarterly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total and by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG segments performance
Some highlights in this issue :
- Shoppers are continue holding their shopping trips frequency, although they spend more during their shopping trip.
- Across social classes, buyers are decreasing the amount of items they bought in a year as price increase continues, yet they bought a little more categories compared to last year.
- Traditional Trade still comes up as the biggest trade channel in Indonesia. However this year, Modern Trade increased its importance in Indonesia, driven mainly by Minimarket growth.
- Almost all segments are slowing down this year, though dairy and personal care are still growing, driven by necessity categories like Growing Up Milk and Baby Diapers.
- 2016 is still challenging for FMCG players. Yet, there are some categories that are still successfully recruit many new buyers.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.
Get in touch
New Business Development Director
- +62-21 2939 2697
- Send a messageFanny Murhayati