FMCG MONITOR MAY 2015
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
Each FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Key economic indicators
- FMCG growth movements (total & by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- Hot categories
Some highlights in this issue :
- Compared to April 2015, ID inflation in May 2015 raised 0.36%. Current yearly inflation in May 2015 is 7.15%.
- In FMCG Market, the decelerating trend in last month still continue in May. The decelerating happened in both areas, urban and rural.
- Even though the trend is decelerating, some categories are still manage to show positive movement. In Urban Indonesia, detergent is one of those categories. With not surprisingly high penetration, detergent still could gained more consumption from the buyers.
- The most contributor among trade channel still goes to Traditional Market both in urban and rural area (with single digit growth)
- Based on the Consumer Reach Point (CRP) index, Instant noodles is the most chosen category by Indonesia Urban Consumers.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.
Get in touch