FMCG MONITOR APRIL 2014
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
Each FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Key economic indicators
- FMCG growth movements (total & by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- Hot categories
Some highlights in this issue :
- Indonesia’s economy grew at a much slower than expected pace in the first quarter as investments and exports weakened. Gross domestic product in the Q1 2014 rose 5.21 percent from a year earlier.
- After recovered, Indonesia’s FMCG growth remains stable in April 2014 in both Urban and Rural Indonesia.
- Body Cologne shows excellent growth in Urban. This increase in buyer and consumption successfully lifted the total sales of Body Cologne by 30%.
- Supermarket showed a very positive trend in Urban this quarter versus same quarter last year. This channel successfully grew its market share by 2 percent versus the same quarter last year
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.