Naturally curious and enjoy giving people your point of view or opinion? Love working within a collaborative team environment, as well as spending time at your client’s office? Want to work for a company where your personal development is one the organization’s key focus?
If the answer is YES, come join us at Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam and work within a very fascinating, innovating and fast moving consumer goods industry!
Job Title: (Senior) Account Manager
We’re looking for people who are sociable, inquisitive, creative and passionate who love to go out and meet their clients for regular discussion and collaboration. Be able to deliver actionable consultancy to your clients while nurturing your team to do the same.
Contribute to the long term growth of Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam!
What to Expect as an Account Manager at Kantar Worldpanel
- Manage the day to day relationship with key contact and work positively towards developing a trusting business relationship
- Understand what the client’s overall goals and objectives are through regular discovery meetings, and the role that different departments and individuals are playing in achieving these
- Maintain and develop smooth relationships with the Clients and manage proactively and sensitively these relationships when difficult circumstances might occur
- Manage the practical application of on-sites liaising with the client(s) for workload/meetings and priorities
- Be aware of contractual obligations and detail and manage any potential conflicts around this subject upwards in good time
- Work with senior support to develop and execute account plans and proactively manage the communication pathway to senior support ensuring that they are kept up to date with client issues and developments
- Identifies growth areas / new opportunities for business by anticipating future needs / trends in industry
Analysis & Insight
- Demonstrate impactful insight to clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations with recommendations that actively seek to meet the objectives of the client’s brief
- Build category and industry knowledge to better understand their business needs and key objectives
- Discuss briefs with client contacts striving to make them more issue driven
- Work together with your director and your client to think outside the box and go further by identifying new approaches to solve critical business questions in line with client needs
Team, People & Self Development
- Coach and train line reports and other team members, share knowledge and encourage a culture of learning
- Guide junior team members/ reporting line on presentation preparation, appropriate analysis and develope consumer insights.
- Demonstrate ownership for self-development as well as set, monitor and evaluate SMART objectives for line reports
- Involve in wider projects within Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam to drive fresh and innovative perspectives and thought leadership
What You Should Be Good At
- Have a Master/ Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing or Economics
- 5+ Years solid experience in the industry – ideally FMCG. Experience in Market Research will be an advantage.
- Networking and meeting new people with the ability to build relationships
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Articulate and credible written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation and problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills to confidently manage your own work streams and team simultaneously. Have the ability to manage well under time pressure and plan ahead
- Strong desire to motivate and develop others to give their best results
- Confidence to think outside of the box and express your own opinions to challenge client thinking credibly
***How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and have the drive, enthusiasm and professional skills to develop your career in this strategically important market, please contact Nguyen Kim Ngan at firstname.lastname@example.org directly or Ho Dieu Ha, Senior HR Manager at Ha.HoDieu@tnsglobal.com, including a copy of your CV, indicating (Senior) Account Manager in the subject line.
About Kantar Worldpanel - A brand that inspires success
We aim to become the best company to work for, a unique place to develop our talents and fulfill our potential.
OUR BRAND VALUES
- Precision: Pinpoint accuracy and clarity | Brilliant simplicity | Meticulous care and commitment to unmatched quality
- Curiosity: Insatiable hunger for knowledge | Looking beyond the obvious | Always seeking to improve
- Courage: Daring to express a point-of-view | Confidence to challenge positively | Unafraid to be yourself
- Imagination: Looking at things differently, seeing what others cannot | Pushing creative boundaries | New perspectives, ideas and ways
- Together: Power of being ONE seamless team | Skills and knowledge shared for mutual benefit | Supportive, respectful relationship
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
“Helping our best talents fulfill their potential” is our priority. We are continuously assessing what makes our own people tick, what keeps them fresh, passionate and engaged within our organization. We do not regard development and career progression as a purely linear tick box process, but as more of a career enhancement choice, which must be based around ever changing individual and business requirements. We invest in you when you join our team, and we aim to protect that investment by ensuring you get the training and qualifications you need to keep you at the forefront of your chosen field, inspiring you to deliver and empowering our clients to succeed.
As well as formal training opportunities, we encourage learning through collaboration, support and guidance from mentoring and active involvement in community and corporate social responsibility programmes, all of which help you to develop and enrich you as an individual and as a team player. We embrace diversity in every form, as diversity is what underpins our collective insights and makes our client solutions so much more incisive. We also motivate and inspire our employees by offering unique and exciting development opportunities in different geographies and cultures across the world.
REWARD & RECOGNITION
In Kantar Worldpanel, not only do we want to attract the best talent, but we also wish to make sure they feel valued and receive fair compensation for their contributions. For you, it ensures a career development plan, where you will be able to progress in your chosen role and be fairly compensated as you do so. We look for and encourage management and leadership potential, as our succession planning relies heavily on identifying and developing those individuals who can take the company to the next level.
‘WORLD-KLASS’ WORKING ENVIRONMENT
In Kantar Worldpanel we are really keen for our employees to feel inspired, motivated and engaged at work. That's why we make special efforts to get them involved, to encourage teamwork and collaboration, and to have some fun. Let’s hear what our team says about Kantar Worldpanel:
“Kantar Worldpanel is much more than an employer, it’s your second home where adorable colleagues cheer you up every single day and there’re always helping hands when you’re down” - Pham Quynh Trang – Client Service Director – University of Applied Sciences Zeeland (Holland) alumnus & CFVG student
“A school to learn, a place to test your perseverance and a home to share and enjoy together!!!” - Nguyen Thi Mai Anh – Account Executive – FTU and VUW (New Zealand) alumnus
“Kantar Worldpanel Vietnam offers me great opportunities for developing my skills in only a few years’ time in an international working environment” - Antoine Louat de Bort – Account Manager – France
“Feel free to be creative, expressive and experiencing in Kantar Worldpanel home!!!” - Tran Doan Vien – Senior Account Executive – Foreign Trade University alumnus