Dairy Focus: Summer 2019 edition, out now
The Dairy Focus covers the different retail channels and their significance to the market.
The summer 2019 edition of The Dairy Focus is out now.
The newsletter, penned by experts from our dairy team, gives our viewpoint on relevant sector news. In this edition, the team takes a look at the different retail channels in which consumers shop and their importance to the dairy sector:
- Paul Corrigan, Client Consultant, takes a look at the different shopper missions and how our mindset affects how we shop for dairy.
- The team takes a deep dive into our increasingly digital lives, uncovering whether online shopping is having a significant impact on the dairy market.
- The discounters are clearly a force to be reckoned with when it comes to retail growth. Will Guise, Category Analyst, looks at how Aldi and Lidl perform in the dairy sector.
- Mike Ndukwe, Category Analyst, uncovers how the convenience channel benefitted from the knockout summer of 2018, and what that meant for dairy categories.
- The opportunities for dairy in the out of home market are considered by Katie Roberts, Client Executive, as well as how and when shoppers pick up dairy to consume on the go.