FMCG MONITOR December 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Quarterly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total and by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG segments performance
Some highlights in this issue :
- Total National Indonesia FMCG value managed to grow 5.2% in December vs last year. The growth has increased from 4.5% last month.
- Shoppers are still holding their shopping trips frequency, but they spend more during their shopping trip.
- In December 2016, Modern Trade continues to increase its importance in Indonesia, driven mainly by Minimarket growth
- Personal Care segment has maintained its high growth, followed by the Dairy segment as the relevance continue to increase.
- Buyers prefers to buy more than 100 ML of Fabric Conditioner in sachet formats even though there are bigger pack size in pouch/bottle.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.
Shoppers are still holding their shopping trips frequency, but they spend more during their shopping trip.