FMCG MONITOR December 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Quarterly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total and by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG segments performance
Some highlights in this issue :
- Total National Indonesia FMCG value managed to grow 5.2% in December vs last year. The growth has increased from 4.5% last month.
- Shoppers are still holding their shopping trips frequency, but they spend more during their shopping trip.
- In December 2016, Modern Trade continues to increase its importance in Indonesia, driven mainly by Minimarket growth
- Personal Care segment has maintained its high growth, followed by the Dairy segment as the relevance continue to increase.
- Buyers prefers to buy more than 100 ML of Fabric Conditioner in sachet formats even though there are bigger pack size in pouch/bottle.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.
Shoppers are still holding their shopping trips frequency, but they spend more during their shopping trip.
Get in touch
New Business Development Director
- +62-21 2939 2697
- Send a messageFanny Murhayati