FMCG MONITOR November 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Quarterly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total and by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG segments performance
Some highlights in this issue :
- Total National Indonesia FMCG value managed to grow 4.5% in November 2016 vs last year. The growth increased by 0.1% compared to last month.
- Although price continues to increase and consumers have to spend more to get the same basket of goods, consumers are increasing the size of their basket per trip.
- In November 2016, the importance of Modern Trade is felt strongly as compared to last year it has grown more in total value share.
- In this period, every segment – with the exception of beverages segment - experienced a value growth, although compared to last year the growth has mostly slowed down.
- Penetration growth for male targeted personal care products are growing, even higher than products targeted for woman.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.