FMCG MONITOR FEBRUARY 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
Each FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Key economic indicators
- FMCG growth movements (total & by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- Hot categories
Some highlights in this issue :
- Compared to January 2016, ID inflation in February 2016 increased from 4.14 to 4.42%. The average rate for USD 1 is Rp 13,583- in February 2016
- FMCG still shows no sign of recovery in February. Consumers still hold their consumption.
- Consumers started to realize that healthy body is everything, and as a result, healthy categories like yoghurt drink is currently enjoying the ride.
- Both modern and traditional trade channel showed negative growth this period compared to year ago. This is surely not a good sign for a beginning of a new year..
- Some baby products are performing well this February, compared to same period a year ago. Value increase happens in most baby products. Find out more in this section
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.
Compared to January 2016, ID inflation in February 2016 increased from 4.14 to 4.42%.
The average rate for USD 1 is Rp 13,583- in February 2016