FMCG MONITOR JANUARY 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
Each FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Key economic indicators
- FMCG growth movements (total & by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- Hot categories
Some highlights in this issue :
- Compared to December 2015, ID inflation in January 2016 increased from 3.35% to 4.14%. The average rate for USD 1 is Rp 13,958- in January 2016
- FMCG still shows no sign of recovery in the beginning of 2016. Consumers still hold their consumption,
- Coconut Milk is still enjoying growth in early year 2016 with 4% volume growth (in unit) and 3% value increase
- Modern trade is still enjoying positive value growth with Minimarket as the biggest modern trade channel.
- Early 2016 is not a good time for beverages, especially carbonated soft drink that lose its volume the most. Find out more here to know where CSD volume goes.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.