FMCG MONITOR NOVEMBER 2014
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
Each FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Key economic indicators
- FMCG growth movements (total & by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- Hot categories
Some highlights in this issue :
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) in December 2014 inflated 2.46% from November 2014. Current YTD inflation (January – December 2014) is 8.36%.
- Instead of Consumption, Price per Unit is the one who contribute more towards the growth of FMCG both in Urban and Rural. Across FMCG Segments, the one who enjoy highest growth is Home Care in Urban, and Dairy in Rural.
- Fabric Softener, experienced a double digit value growth, 22%. The increasing number of volume is also following the value trends by 14%.
- In Urban, Supermarket is still the Super Star, even with the most growing trade which is Traditional Trade, while in Rural, the growth leader is Minimarket.
- Detergent, Growing-Up Milk Powder, Shampoo, Biscuits, and Condensed Milk are big value categories that still able to grow their value double digit.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.