FMCG MONITOR Q2 & JULY 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Quarterly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total, by SES, & by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG Segment performance
Some highlights in this issue :
- In Q2 2016, Indonesia is enjoying positive economic growth.
- Consumers slowly started to spend more FMCG products as value and volume sales increased in July 2016. Although most of value growth also driven by price increase.
- Positive growth started to shown in most of buyers group both in volume and value
- Traditional trade remains the most relevant channel in Indonesia. Looking at the growth, both traditional and modern trade are enjoying positive growth. Even modern trade is showing double digit growth.
- Festive period brings a good impact for some segments: value wise, beverages perform best in July.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.
Get in touch
New Business Development Director
- +62-21 2939 2697
- Send a messageFanny Murhayati