FMCG MONITOR JUNE 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Monthly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total and by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG Segment performance
Some highlights in this issue:
- Total National Indonesia FMCG June 2016 value growth is still mostly driven by price increase.
- Households are still limiting their FMCG consumption, as frequency, spending per trip, and unit bought per trip are still decreasing
- Value growth happened across segments this quarter, led by Personal Care, Home Care and Beverages. However, Food still hasn’t recovered yet in terms of volume (units) growth.
- Modern Trade is growing driven by both Minimarket and Supermarket. They become more and more important in Indonesia. Why is it? Find out more here!