Report: 2023 Malaysia FMCG Outlook
2023 Malaysia FMCG Outlook
The market is open once again, but FMCG brands in Malaysia are still facing obstacles to growth, with a decline in value for total in-home groceries in 2022. Now it’s time to turn our focus to the year ahead.
In our new report – 2023 Malaysia FMCG Outlook – we explore the impact post-COVID normalisation of shopping behaviour and rising inflation will have on the market. We can already see evidence that consumers are becoming more cautious and selective in their spending, and a trend for ‘buying less and shopping more’ is emerging.
You will learn about:
- The key drivers motivating Malaysian shoppers right now
- How to ensure they consider your brand – and then convert them in store
- Understanding how relevant your brand or category is to shoppers
- How different income groups are responding to market dynamics
- The evolving channel landscape
- Three top tips for thriving in 2023