Report: 2023 Thailand FMCG Outlook
2023 Thailand FMCG Outlook
While Thailand is recovering from the impact of the pandemic, inflation is at its highest level for 14 years. Consumers have coped by changing their purchasing behaviour and media consumption.
This report describes how Thai shoppers have changed their product selection, store choice, and the way they use media and apps. It will give you a clearer picture of the current market, and the key directions to focus on for growth in 2023 and beyond.
You will learn about:
- The changing dynamics of Thailand’s grocery market
- The categories hit hardest by inflation – and those that have grown
- How Thai, regional and global brands have responded to behavioural changes
- Evolving demographic trends in the market
- Consumers’ current priorities – and how to stay relevant to their needs
- The channels, media and content that will reach new buyers