Asia Brand Footprint 2022
Asia Brand Footprint 2022: The most chosen consumer brands across Asia
Our latest Asia Brand Footprint publication unveiling the ranking of the region’s most chosen FMCG brands is now available!
Kantar’s annual Asia Brand Footprint reveals how consumers around the region are buying FMCG brands today, highlighting the opportunities that remain for brands to improve their position. With the impact of lockdowns and restrictions and the road to recovery of economies across Asia, this is your essential guide to brand growth.
This year’s special edition features a birds-eye view of the decade – what shopper behaviors have emerged and which ones have stayed consistent. According to the Asia Brand Footprint rankings published today, the Asia market has proven to hold huge potential for brands to grow, as we have seen the number of households grow by 24%, with an increase of around 140 million households.
Join us as we explore the 2022 Asia Brand Footprint interactive publication which includes:
- The Evolution of Consumers' Choices in Asia
- The rankings of the Most Chosen Brands and the Fastest Growing Brands
- Local brands success stories and the reasons behind their success
The report has also revealed the FMCG market trends in Taiwan:
- New normal survive- health conscious has raised in Taiwan and brought hygiene needs within home care and personal care categories.
- Home as new occasion- cooking necessities and frozen food are in high demand. A little “me time” at home increased demand for snacking, coffee, and instant noodles.
- Eye catching generation- new generations are open for creative concepts. Manufactures who successfully leverage speedy and surprising innovation have observed great success.
Microsite with our interactive data tool for exploring global, regional and sector rankings.