2022: Planning Ahead to Win during Festive
What will consumer spending be looking like for 2022?
We are almost 2 years into the pandemic and whilst we observe certain countries opening up and going back to normally, in most countries we had just battled one of the fiercest waves of Covid-19. This recent surge in cases has led a move back into the in-home economy and despite the effort to ramp up vaccination, mobility restriction is expected to continue for the next 6 – 12 months.
Shopper behaviour will continue to change and knowing how shoppers are adapting and evolving will continue to be important. Hence, the question of understanding how to win in Festive has now become critical in order to be ahead of the game.
In this publication we will be examining the following:
- How festive are Asians and how important is it to FMCG since Covid-19? How much more would consumers spend during festive vs the average months of the year?
- What are the key drivers of shopping behavior during Festive? Do we see higher frequency, more transactions, or more spend?
- In terms of products and categories, has consumer preference changed? Are there new sectors that have risen in importance due to the pandemic?
- Who are the key cohorts that is key to reach during festive? Do the lower income or SEC spend as much as the higher income during festive?
- Where are the key channels to reach to drive festive sales?
We will also be hearing from local market experts on what the key lookouts for 2022 would be, in order to help us navigate the new normal.
Any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Follow the link on the right side of this page to download the full report.
Get in touch
Subscribe to Vietnam Worldpanel Division mailing list
DOWNLOAD REPORTDOWNLOAD REPORT