Asia Consumer Insights Q3 2019
The Future of Convenience Stores in Taiwan and the Philippines
Global FMCG value share by channel indicates Convenience Stores (CVS) now account for only 4.2% with a healthy growth of 2.5%, and it’s forecasted that there will be not much change by 2025 in terms of value contribution.
However, we see a huge potential of growth for CVS across Asian markets. In our latest Asia Consumer Insights report we put the spotlight on Taiwan and the Philippines jointly with other topics:
- Q3 2019 Asia FMCG Overview
- Asia FMCG maintains a stable growth of 4.7% in Q3 2019.
- All key sectors observe positive performance with non-food sector continuously growing ahead of total FMCG market.
- The spotlight of the quarter
- The difference in the development level of CVS retail format between Taiwan and the Philippines.
- Identifying challenges and opportunities for future growth of CVS in Asia to acquire new shoppers.
Download our quarterly paper on the right side and contact us to get a full picture of the key FMCG performance indicators, consumer insights, trends and opportunities across Asia.
Get in touch
Get in touch
Subscribe to Vietnam mailing list
DOWNLOAD REPORTDOWNLOAD REPORT