Vietnam Brand Footprint 2022
2021 was an uncertain year for FMCG players, with the pandemic and strict lockdown experienced nationwide. The re-outbreak of COVID-19’s wave 4 led to significant changes in how Vietnamese consumers shopped and stocked up. Despite these challenges, some FMCG manufacturers and brands managed to successfully navigate and achieve strong performance throughout this health crisis.
In the latest edition of Vietnam Brand Footprint 2022, we witness that:
- Vinamilk retains its position as the No.1 most chosen FMCG manufacturer in Urban 4 key cities. Meanwhile, Masan Consumer takes the lead spot in the Rural ranking.
- Coca-Cola keeps its number 1 spot in Urban 4 Cities and number 3 spot in Rural rankings among the top 10 most chosen Beverages brands.
- Hao Hao and Nam Ngu successfully maintain their crowns as the most chosen Food brands one more time in Urban 4 cities and Rural respectively.
- Sunlight, Omo, and Comfort all continue to take the top 3 most chosen Home Care brands in both Urban 4 key cities and Rural rankings.
- Unilever continues to reign supreme within the Health & Beauty sector.
- Vinamilk maintains its stronghold as the leader among the top 10 most chosen Dairy and Dairy substitutes.
We measure hundreds of FMCG brands in Vietnam across 5 sectors: Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty, Homecare, and Dairy. Are you interested in discovering their stories?
Fill in the form on the right side of this page to get the full report.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to book a discussion to further explore.
Get in touch
Get in touch
DOWNLOAD REPORTDOWNLOAD REPORT