Webinar: Who Cares, Who Does in Vietnam?
In light of recent world events such as the pandemic and rising inflation, what role does sustainability play in Vietnames consumers' minds and their purchase decisions? What can manufacturers and retailers do to help shoppers make more eco-friendly choices?
We are excited to invite you to our exclusive webinar, "Who Cares Who Does: The new truths about Vietnamese shoppers' attitudes and actions in sustainability."
Join us as we reveal the latest findings about the state of consumer sustainability in Vietnam as we dive deep into the concerns and desires of Vietnamese shoppers when it comes to living sustainably.
We’re thrilled to welcome our guest speaker, Jonathan Sourintha, Co-managing partner of HRK Group, an active player in the eco packaging manufacturing field in Vietnam. With his expertise in eco packaging manufacturing, Jonathan will share the latest updates about the upcoming legislation as well as solutions and best practices for brands and retailers in sustainable retail solutions to navigate the near-term inflationary context and in the long run.
In this webinar, you can expect to gain insights into:
- Top environmental concerns of Vietnamese shoppers
- Actions in reducing waste
- Shoppers' motivations and barriers to purchase sustainable products
- Expectations for change makers and implications for businesses
- Best practices and solutions in eco packaging in Vietnam
The webinar will be delivered in two sessions, in Vietnamese and English. On the registration page, please select a relevant session for you: Sign up now
- Vietnamese session: 11:00AM (GMT+7) I Wednesday, 11 Oct 2023
- English session: 4:00PM (GMT+7) I Wednesday, 11 Oct 2023
Get ready for a dose of reality about sustainability in Vietnam.
If you are not able to attend the webinar, please sign up, and we’ll share a link so you can watch it on demand.