FMCG MONITOR DECEMBER 2015
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
Each FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Key economic indicators
- FMCG growth movements (total & by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- Hot categories
Some highlights in this issue :
- Compared to November 2015, ID inflation in December 2015 decreased from 4.89% to 3.35%. The average rate for USD 1 is Rp 13,926- in December 2015
- FMCG still shows negative trend in December 2015. As the price per unit is getting higher, consumers tend to decrease their consumption.
- With 12.5% volume growth (in unit) and 4% value increase Family Milk Powder (FMP) shows up as the hottest category in early December.
- Modern trade is stillenjoying positive value growth. On the other hand, traditional trades are undergoing slightly negative growth compared to same quarter a year ago.
- Some big FMCG categories still successfully recruit new buyers, even in difficult economy time. Find out more in this segment.
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download full reports.