FMCG MONITOR MAY 2016
FMCG Monitor is a monthly report published by Kantar Worldpanel, with the goal to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights.
This FMCG Monitor will take you through market updates on:
- Monthly market update
- FMCG growth movements (total and by sectors)
- Retailer snapshot
- FMCG Segment performance
Some highlights in this issue :
- Total National Indonesia FMCG value managed to grow higher in May 2016
- There’s no organic growth in this period since FMCG source of growth is coming from price increase, and buyers still limit their shopping trip
- Minimarket able to enjoy positive value growth during this period compare to a year ago. Furthermore, traditional trade also shows positive growth
- Dairy and Beverages are experiencing slight positive growth, while Personal Care and Home Care are facing slower growth compared to last year. In the other hand, Food is facing negative growth
- Buyers still cautious on spending allocations, they tend to juggle their budget. Not just for foods, but also personal care like deodorant. How does it affect the category? Find out more here.