FMCG Monitor Q2 2017
Through FMCG Monitor, Kantar Worldpanel Indonesia is aiming to provide a brief overview of Indonesia FMCG market and its evolution across sectors and channels as well as the most updated highlights. With this report, we follow trends, compiling market information and latest movements monthly and provide an integrated view of Indonesia FMCG market.
Some highlights in this issue :
- Ever increasing unit price has impacted to the declining number of shopping trips while driving shoppers to buy more on each purchase
- Middle and Lower Class consumers continued to increase their FMCG spending as they induce trial to products at higher price tier and exposures to new categories
- Minimarket continued to rise its value share, attributed by the intense consumer promotions that drives shoppers to increase their trip size.
- Immense growth is shown within dairy sector and personal care. Increasing consumption and price increase attributed to the compelling rise which indicates increasing demand and premiumization.
- Find out the key drivers of Indonesia’s top 5 most chosen FMCG categories
Please follow link on the right side of this page to download the full report.
Get in touch
Download the report hereDownload the report here