Indonesia FMCG Outlook 2024
We're ecstatic to announce that our annual FMCG Outlook is coming to you soon, this December. You can register yourself free of charge by clicking the link at right top side of this page.
In the dynamic FMCG landscape in Indonesia in 2024, market players are navigating the challenge of macroeconomic situation, and adapting strategies to shape the industry's trajectory. Despite the continued inflationary pressures, the overall FMCG market is witnessing resilience to keep striving.
In this webinar series, you will find the answers to some intriguing questions:
- How has economic uncertainty influenced the FMCG industry?
- In the face of economic challenges, how are consumers balancing their household budget allocations?
- How do people use online shopping and what other channels are they using alongside traditional retail?
- What impacts do Millennials and early Gen Z have on the products and trends in the FMCG industry?
- Why is it important for the FMCG sector to be innovative, and how does being adaptable help brands succeed in challenging economic times?
In addition to the FMCG dynamic, we delve deeper into the trend of each sector, including Food, Personal Care and beauty, Baby, Home Care, and Out of Home sectors. Make sure you join our series to underscore the sector's adaptability and determination to thrive amidst continued economic pressures and shape your brands’ growth.
Save your seat!