A panel is permanent, syndicated, and representative sample of one studied population which is used to regularly and continuously measure and observe consumer purchase behavior.
The Philippine household panel started operations in 2001, covering Urban Philippines only with 2,000 respondents. Aiming to capture behavior of total Philippines, we expanded to cover rural in 2005, through an additional 1,000 homes.
Today, our panel has a total of 3,000 sample covering more than 80 FMCG categories, across 4 megasectors namely, Food, Beverage, Household and Personal Care.
We know your market
To provide you with insights about consumers and shoppers we have developed consumer panels that span many sectors which helps monitor shopper and usage patterns on a continuous basis to help you adapt your strategies to what consumers really do.
Decisions based on real facts
We manage the biggest consumer panels on the market today, which means unrivalled depth and reliability of data for our clients.
- Full details of every purchase are recorded instead of relying on memory.
- Advanced data collection techniques and high sample sizes allow us to dive deeper into consumer behaviours.
- Any change in behaviour from one period to the next is picked up and explained.
- Our experts tap into this unparalleled wealth of insight to inform your decision making.
Get in touch
New Business Development Head
- Send a messageDes Deocareza