New report out: What now? What next?
COVID-19 has definitely changed the way we shop and consume FMCG. With the increase in In-Home consumption; New Needs and Behaviours have emerged; coupled with the future economic uncertainty leading to income reduction – both shoppers and consumers will need to make some New Choices on how they spend their hard earned money. For some of us, it’s about rebuilding our business, for others, it’s about being ahead and ‘how to stay ahead’.
Through this report, Kantar will examine some of the commonly asked questions we have been receiving across the Asia region i.e. the “What Now” comprising of the questions of:
- Global vs Local brands – who won?
- The changes in how consumers/shoppers are shifting their spend
- Ecommerce in FMCG – how incremental is the channel?
- Roles of proximity stores – now and in the future
- How are the displaced (lower income HHs) behaving?
- The role pack, price and promotion will need to play?
In addressing these questions, the report will be showcasing some market examples to help bring to light some key practical actions to consider moving into the post COVID-19 future i.e. “What Next”.
Download the report on the right side of this page.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.