Vietnam: Into the minds of Millennial shoppers
Born between 1980 and 2000 (18-38 years old), Millennial accounts for 32% of the world population and 35% of the population of Vietnam. This generation is the key group in the global workforce as well as the main consumer target and therefore still matters to many brands.
In this report, we will explore some major findings:
- The portrait of Vietnamese Millennials, whose distinctive thinkings, lifestyles and expectations have greatly differentiated their shopping behaviors from older generations.
- The influence of digital platforms on Millennials’ social life and each stage of their shopping journey.
- OOH (out-of-home) activities are more common among Millennials than in previous generations, which provides more touch-points for marketers to target and open opportunities for brands to grow.
- Millennials are both health-conscious and open-minded. Their appetite for new things also reflects in the way they shop.
- Affordable premium options are Millennials’ preference.
With this edition of Vietnam Market Insight Series, we hope to provide you with a holistic portrait of Vietnamese Millennials, in order to reach them and get into their minds.
*Follow links on the right side of this page to download the full reports in English and Vietnamese.
Get in touch
Get in touch
Subscribe to Vietnam mailing list
DOWNLOAD REPORT ENDOWNLOAD REPORT EN DOWNLOAD REPORT VNDOWNLOAD REPORT VN