Asia Consumer Insights Q3 2019
The Future of Convenience Stores in Taiwan and the Philippines
Global FMCG value share by channel indicates Convenience Stores (CVS) now account for only 4.2% with a healthy growth of 2.5%, and it’s forecasted that there will be not much change by 2025 in terms of value contribution.
However, we see a huge potential of growth for CVS across Asian markets. In our latest Asia Consumer Insights report we put the spotlight on Taiwan and the Philippines jointly with other topics:
- Q3 2019 Asia FMCG Overview
- Asia FMCG maintains a stable growth of 4.7% in Q3 2019.
- All key sectors observe positive performance with non-food sector continuously growing ahead of total FMCG market.
- The spotlight of the quarter
- The difference in the development level of CVS retail format between Taiwan and the Philippines.
- Identifying challenges and opportunities for future growth of CVS in Asia to acquire new shoppers.
Download our quarterly paper on the right side and contact us to get a full picture of the key FMCG performance indicators, consumer insights, trends and opportunities across Asia.
Get in touch
Managing Director, Greater China
Please click here to download the reportPlease click here to download the report