Malaysia In-Home Panel
At Kantar we monitor FMCG purchases and trends across all retail channels through the biggest consumer panels globally. By constantly monitoring the market, Kantar offers accurate benchmarks showing how brands and retailers are currently performing based on key measures such as sales, purchase occasions, penetration, loyalty and many others. Our dedicated consumer experts use those measures to deliver actionable FMCG insights helping shape and support your marketing and communication strategies and your trade opportunities.
- Definition: Continuously and regularly tracks the purchase behaviours of the Malaysian households for in-home regular consumption
- Coverage: Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia
- Tracking: Take-home groceries purchases of all family members
- Sample size: 2,500 households in Peninsular, 1,000 households in East Malaysia
- Categories: Tracking 120+ FMCG categories (includes food, beverages, personal and household care)
Fast Moving Consumer Goods: packaged food, beverages, dairy products, personal care and home care items.
Get in touch
New Business Development Director - Kantar, Worldpanel Division Malaysia
- Send a messageDaniel Lee