Kantar Worldpanel ComTech
Global mobile phone, tablet and quad-play ownership, purchasing and usage trends
Kantar Worldpanel ComTech is the global expert in the telecommunications field, utilising our huge consumer panels to define the market in granular detail. Through our continuous survey methodology we offer our clients unique, detailed and actionable insights through our team of industry recognised experts.
Operational in 12 countries (UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, USA, China, Japan, Australia, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico) Kantar Worldpanel ComTech is the reference guide for manufacturers, carriers, content providers and industry experts.
The ComTech service can provide insights & analysis around the following broad areas:
- Installed base & sales
- Consumer demographics
- Usage including named app detail
- Value (spend on handset, bills & apps)
- Tariff (data, call & SMS allowance)
- Drivers of handset purchase
- Customer movement (churn, loyalty & switching)
- Net Promoter Score
- Customer Journey
Kantar Worldpanel ComTech offers our clients the ability to answer such questions as:
- Where are my new customers coming from and what do they look like?
- What impact are new customers having on my brand?
- How are my customers using their device vs. competitors?
- How do different groups of consumers use their device?
- Is there any correlation between tablet and mobile device owned?
- What is the most popular app genre on my brand vs. competitors?
Worldpanel ComTechTM measures through a consumer panel actual consumer behaviour in this very dynamic market to maximise our clients’ product and service sales, increase their customer retention rates and improve their marketing strategies.
Get in touch
Kantar Worldpanel ComTech Global Director
- + 44 208 967 4972
- Send a messagePaul Moore