We know your market
To provide you with insights about consumers and shoppers we have developed consumer panels that span many sectors, including FMCG, personal care, telecoms, fashion, entertainment and petrol, among many others. These monitor shopper and usage patterns on a continuous basis to help you adapt your strategies to what consumers really do.
Decisions based on real facts
We manage the biggest consumer panels on the market today, which means unrivalled depth and reliability of data for our clients.
- Full details of every purchase are recorded instead of relying on memory.
- Advanced data collection techniques and high sample sizes allow us to dive deeper into consumer behaviours.
- Any change in behaviour from one period to the next is picked up and explained.
- Our experts tap into this unparalleled wealth of insight to inform your decision making.
A complete picture of your consumer and shopper
A wide range of information is collected to build a complete picture of your consumer and shopper.
- Purchase panels: shoppers provide a detailed view of products bought for the family or the individual.
- Usage panels: understanding how and why products are used gives you even deeper insights into the nature of products and the opportunities and threats that they face.
- Beyond purchase and usage: we can gather additional information from our panel members in many ways – such as our questionnaire service LinkQ – so we complete the picture with opinions, attitudes and media exposure.
Consumer panel research benefits from a number of features that make it the ideal way to monitor markets.